English koyak. harap maklum.dan kali ni aku akan bercerita pasal pengalaman aku bekerja di Tower Records. So baca je la..
i still remember when i was still in school..Tower Records(when it still in kl plaza) was the-must- hangout place. When we're there..we feel that we're the coolest people..browse around on latest songs...and my favorite section was the magazine section. I can hang around for more than 3 hours. The songs played on air..the crowd.. the environment it's just way to cool for me. I really wish i can be one of the staff one day. Working with Tower Records is way too awesome!
So when i resigned from Ghost Planet Cafe. My friend asked me to check the Classified on The Star. She said that Tower Records is hiring. Without thinking much..i prepared my resume and went walk in the next day. Yeah.when i first reached there..i feel scared....me with my low self confidence. Went to the cashier counter and asked for the application form. Then the cashier asked me to go inside the office where i have to pass the Classical Room. Knocked the door and i saw few candidates was waiting for their turn to interview. Then its my turn. I've been interviewed by Ms Kelly.. We had some conversation..asking bout my school..working experience and stuff..she was really shocked when she saw on my resume wrote that i can speak Chinese. She then spoke Chinese and i replied. Without wasting time..she said that i can just straight go for 2nd interview(some candidate have to wait for call, i'm lucky i guess) at the next room with the Operation Manager Ms Yoke Cheng. After done for the interview..i straight went home. tired! Had my lunch and sat on sofa and watch tv. After few minutes my aunt called said someone on the phone wanna talk to me.. i jumped and quickly grab the phone. 'Can i speak with Miss *****' the woman asked. ' owh,its GemuQ actually miss. yeah..speaking.. i replied. And the lady continue the conversation by saying i got the job. I was like 'for real'?? Awesomeness! but unfortunately i didn't get the main outlet which is my Favorite place- KL Plaza. I got the Midvalley outlet. But who give a fuck anyway.. it's Tower Records man!
I can't sleep on that night cos I'm to nervous to start my new job. But i forced myself cos i don't want to be late for my 1st day in Tower Records. I woke up early and get ready ti work. Took bus to Sogo, walk to KTM, Stop at Seputeh and walked to Midvalley.(i don't really know how to get to midvalley cos theres no STAR LRT). Once i reached MidValley, i have no idea where is Tower Records located. So i walked around and finally saw the Tower Records's red neon light sign. I walks in and intro myself to the Outlet Manager. If im not mistaken that time was under Yati a.k.a Y(fyi, she's a butch). and the Assistant was Erwin. But i only worked under Y for a week cos she have to move to Penang's Outlet. Then Erwin became the Outlet Manager and Kak ina was the Assistant Manager.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment